Why Adopt from CATS?
There are many places to get a new pet. But when you choose one of our animals, you’re doing more than just bringing love into your home:
• Our animals are given the best medical care possible, in advance of their adoption.
• Our animals are not kept in cages. They live in private foster homes, getting lots of love and attention, and being carefully socialized.
• Because we are not a shelter, and all of our animals are in foster homes, when you adopt from us, you make a space for another starving, unwanted animal. Your adoption pays it forward for another animal to come in from the cold.
• Our reasonable adoption fees cover the spaying/neutering of your new friend, along with initial vaccines, FIV/FeLV tests (for cats), and a microchip.
• We give our new families all the information and support they need to make their new pet part of the household. Our caring volunteers have a wealth of experience in what to do – and what NOT to do – to make the transition seamless for everyone (including resident animals). We are available 7 days a week to answer questions or offer help long after the adoption is completed.
• We are passionate about educating the public on the vital importance of spay/neuter. We do several low-cost clinics each year to help reduce overpopulation. When you adopt from, or otherwise support C.A.T.S., you’re becoming part of the solution.